Going camping is one of the most fun and rewarding experiences. Getting in tune with nature, enjoying the sun, making new friends, tasting the local cuisine … are some of the benefits of going on a camping holiday. Who does not feel like a week of total disconnection from work?
Before starting the adventure, but, we must anticipate and plan everything we will need during our stay at the campsite. And is that preparing the luggage to go camping is not as easy as it seems, and it is very normal that we have doubts about what to take for camping. From Camping Lloret Blau, our camping in Costa Brava, we want to help you with the task and introduce you to the 10 essential elements that you should take for camping.
Let us begin!
1. Tent. This is, without a doubt, the most comfortable and fun way to sleep in a campsite. Today there are very light and easy to assemble models. If a basic model is chosen, in less than 10 minutes, you will have your tent mounted. You can use a hammer to better nail the picks. We recommend that you also carry a large plastic under the store. In this way, we can better isolate soil moisture in case of rain.
2. Sleeping bag, inflatable bed and pillow. Basic equipment for camping. Even if it is optional, the inflatable bed is recommended to be used to offer greater comfort for longer stays or for those who need more comfort at bedtime. For the inflatable bed there are two options: those that need an electric fan to inflate them or the self-inflating mats, not so comfortable to sleep but to carry.
3. Comfortable clothes. In this section we will present a list of the clothes we should wear in a campsite:
4. Sun cream and insecticides. Never overestimate the strength of the sun (or that of insects!). Bringing a small sun cream and insecticide bottle will save you from possible bad drinks.
5. Medicines and security documents (ID and public health card).
6. Daily basics (brush, toothpaste, comb, gel, shampoos, moisturizer, mirror, toilet paper …). It would also be important to carry a basic kit to avoid scares.
7. Folding chairs and table. Essential to eat and hang out in the shade.
8. Kitchen utensils: Gas cooker, small fridge, kitchen utensils, lighter, dishes, garbage bags.
9. Other optional elements: Flashlight, pocket knife, clothes pegs, umbrella and / or parasol.
10. Mobile phone, charger or portable chargers.
And here the 10 elements that we should take for camping. We hope that the list will be useful for all the adventurers who will go camping in the near future. And above all … we hope you enjoy the experience to the fullest!